Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

I never thought I had enough to say to start my own blog, yet I keep thinking of all the fun projects I could share with the internet world!  Most of my ideas have come from other blogs, after all.  So here I go!

The cold weather has kept me inside lately so I've been keeping busy with some projects around the house.  I'm trying to be more organized.  Doesn't seem to be working.  Oh well.

Here are some pictures of my recent projects.

Hand-me-down step stool re-do.



We don't have a fireplace so I moved a bookcase, stained a shelf from Hobby Lobby to match the other furniture, and hung our stockings with care.  I call it my faux mantle.  :)  More on this later...

My daughters LOVE crafts and coloring and need a place to hang artwork other than the fridge.  [where did all my magnets go anyway?]  We have the perfect spot in the dining room for these clothespin display boards!  The best part of this project?  I didn't have to buy a thing!



This one isn't a project but this picture of my little Bean was so cute that I had to include it anyway.  She just loves it when daddy brings home birds!


No comments:

Post a Comment