Sunday, August 25, 2013

No Rest on This Day!

We kept busy working on projects around the house today. I don't feel like we actually finished anything, but I feel good knowing we did as much as possible in one day.  My hands are blistered from mowing the crazy jungle of a back yard that is growing out of control thanks to a lot of rain.  While I mowed, Ryan chugged away working on the patio until eventually he ran out of bricks.  Rather than go dig more bricks from the mound we moved on to the garage.  It took at least an hour or two to get straightened up but at least we can walk though it now without fearing for the safety of our shins!

Here's a pic of the progress we made on the patio.  I'm guessing it'll take another 7-10 loads of bricks to finish....  


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment