Friday, August 12, 2011

Tangled in a Good Time

Monkey's Tangled themed birthday party was a success!  Her little friends arrived in princess dresses (or prince attire- we did have a prince in attendance!) and spent about an hour running around the house and playing princess.  I got a little caught up in the craziness and didn't get the best pictures, but you'll get the idea.  :)

The "cake" was actually 4 layers of cake at the base, rice crispy treats, a large blueberry muffin, and a waffle cone.  A dowel rod through the middle kept everything upright.  All I'm going to say is this cake was my husband's idea...


The finished tower.  Sorry it's blurry!

Rapunzel Tower Cake

Rapunzel Party

My sweet little princess!


Rapunzel Tower Birthday Cake

This is the only picture I have with the Rapunzel braid hanging from the shelf!  Like I said, I was a little caught up in the craziness!


Happy Birthday Monkey!


No comments:

Post a Comment