Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Sweater for Bruiser!

Earlier this month we got Bruiser, a Boston Terrier puppy.  Bruiser was just a little thing when we got him and he shivered every time he went outside.  Potty training a puppy in December is not my idea of a good time.  Apparently, Bruiser agrees.  He doesn't like the cold and prefers to leave me "presents" in the corners of my living room.  {Good thing we have wood floors.}  Being the problem solver I am I got right to work crocheting a sweater for our little pooch.

Boston Terrier Crochet Sweater

I promise, he really is thrilled about it.

I made this up as I went, so I'm sorry I can't provide an exact pattern.  {I learned to crochet watching YouTube tutorials.  What can I say?}  If you would like for me to describe how I created this sweater please leave a comment below and I'll do my best.

Boston Terrier Puppy Crochet Sweater Back

Boston Terrier Puppy Crochet Sweater Belly

Boston Terrier Puppy Crochet Sweater 2

Now all we need is snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment